Ir al contenido principal

La razon x la cual no usa la falcon!

Gracias a RorroRhcp18 de FunkYmonks:

“I remember reading that Jeff Beck uses .011s, and it sounds like he’s wrestling with it and really getting one over on the guitar. For me, .011s would not be as good for funk and rhythm things. You want a lighter string to get those lighter and more resonant sounds. My friend [the Mars Volta guitarist] Omar Rodriguez uses .012s, and he really likes them, but I can’t imagine doing that. I have them on my Gretsch White Falcon, and I’ve recently stopped playing the songs that I play on it live, because I don’t want that sound. I want to have a good time when I’m soloing, and it’s too repressive to me. I can bend the strings up a whole step, or maybe a minor third, but I can’t do the right kind of vibrato, which stops me from expressing part of what I’m feeling.”

en la falcon tiene unas cuerdas 0.11...
no la esta usando xq no quiere ese sonido, no puede hacer bends (1 tono mas alto) y tambien tiene problemas con el vibrato (osea, hacerla vibrar Razz )
y no le permite expresar lo q siente

Comentarios