Ir al contenido principal

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Reach Out

Red Hot Chili Peppers  - Reach Out


 Drop another snake bomb, it might shake

I confused it with an earthquake

Mass confusion in a mason jar

Texas blood flow in a biker bar


Stick to the bluegrass guns

We are riding with the flying nuns

Tell me all the dirty things you have seen

Are you laced up? Well, are you really clean?


I'ma lose it if I do not find

Someone better reach out

Find a steady shine

Someone better reach out

Get it on the line


I'ma bruiser and I do not mind

Someone better reach out

Climb a mountain time

Someone better reach out

Get it on the line


Cruising down the hill in a blue streetcar

Can't refuse it, no matter who you are

Filling up your head with a bathtub rose

We composed it, but does it really show?


Slow your donkeys down

This good lord is from a border town

I'm about to lose what little I've got

Please don't treat me like an afterthought


Feel my call the lexicon makes it

Own way, own way

Break this fall excellence has it's

Own say, own say


Hazard pay for a canceled bear

Bygone Sally with the greasy hair

Hard as nails but soft to wear

Rooftop crops up and a folding chair


Pay your thug store hench

Mugshot daddy with the golden wrench


Locomotive smoke to cover up what's broke

Please don't seize me until you get my joke

Comentarios