Ir al contenido principal

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Rock & Roll



[Tr1]

Some girls walk away I love you
All the time of day namaste
Ooh the word all the time and I'll save you
Every girl has all the world and there's cake too

In the summer of the teenage noon she's a fierce and runaway yeah
Eating dinner off a paper plate until she got a lot of time to play yeah yeah yeah
Lookin' out i said 'alamo, oh how our love has changed'
Oh but do you really wanna know

Oooh some girls are the falls and I want you
Jab your sin away and I love you

High tail it to the debbie-oh twist a four in spite a stereo and
Here's a note to Joey Ramone - can I get it on the stereo whoa whoa whoa
Sat her down I said "hello" with poetry and prose
Oh but do you really wanna know



[Tr 2]

Some girls walk away and I love you
All the time in a day that I blessed you
Oh but when I was part and I saved you
And now where’s all the water I came through

In the summer of a teenage numb she was a bitch when I caught her away yeah
Eating dinner off a paper plate cause she loved a lot of time to play yeah yeah yeah
And I said I don’t know how, how our love will stay
Oh baby do you really wanna know?

Oh some of the part where I want to
There’s no sin in the way that I play

High hell to the devvy up but that part is not for the stereo
Here’s a part to Joey Ramone can I get it on the stereo oh oh oh
Said her down I said hello but oh was she a pro
Oh but do you really wanna know

Comentarios