Ir al contenido principal

Sinnead O`connor habla mal de Anthony

Gracias a tinchocab de FunkyMonks:

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/entertainment/sinead-oconnor-slams-kiedis.html

Sinead O'Connor "can't bear" the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
The 42-year-old singer has denied she ever dated the band's frontman Anthony Kiedis and says she hated 'I Could Have Lied', the song he wrote for her.
She fumed: "I never had a relationship with him, ever. I hung out with him a few times and the row we had was because he suggested we might become involved. I don't give a s**t about the song he wrote.
"I'm not a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan. I can't bear them, I don't get it."

TRADUCIDO

Sinnead O`connor no soporta a los RHCP.
La cantante de 42 años dijo q nunca estuvo relacionada (creo q dice eso) con el vocaliste de la banda y dice q odia la cancion "i could have lied", la cancion q Tony escribio para ella.
Ella dice "nunca tuve una relacion con el". (lo otro q dice nose pero se ve q masomenos lo putea). "No soy una fan de los RHCP y no los soporto"

Bueno... Shocked "PERRA" jaja

Comentarios